Are you passionate about agile and coaching teams to deliver at pace? If so then you could help us bring forward to day when all cancers as cures as an Agile Delivery Manager in one of the sector’s most respected digital teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...
● Help teams use agile principles and methodologies to deliver great digital experiences and products.
● Deliver training on agile tools and techniques
● Help define standards and guidelines around agile working
● Support day to day activity within product and proposition teams including daily stand ups, planning, retrospectives etc. where appropriate
We’re game changers. Here at Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer sooner. The kind of person we’re looking for is:
● Passionate about the digital industry and technology in general and will be able to see the opportunities that it presents CRUK and the wider charity sector
● Enthusiastic about product and proposition development and be able to show where you’ve made a real impact through effective delivery
● Able to build relationships across multiple teams and be seen as a partner that helps support others’ delivery
● Comfortable and excited about communicating to audiences with a more basic technical knowledge than you
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
● Knowledge of working in scrum, Kanban, XP and other relevant agile methodologies
● Agile / Scrum methodology and experience working within multi-disciplinary teams
● Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
*Please note this role is only being offered on a 12 months fixed term contract basis
Closing date: Wednesday 18th January 23:55pm
Agile now is the leading niche job site in the UK specialising in Digital & Tech jobs. Our founders have worked within the industry for over 10 years globally.
Our mission is to connect employers and recruiters with the very best talent in the UK whilst building a digital community. Unlike traditional job sites, we work closely with recruitment agencies to communicate our available candidates and ensure our customers find their ideal job as quickly as possible.
We live and breathe our values:
Excellence - Be your best, help people progress
Respect - Value every voice
Accountability - Own your actions
Speed - Move fast, work hard for our customers
Welcome to agile now!
Posted 12 days ago