As Lead Developer you will be required to work with a cross functional team, whilst defining the future road map of company apps. Maintaining a robust technical framework, upholding the organisations code standards and environments configuration management. The role will also involve working on multiple products across the brands and continuous improvements in delivery.
· 5+ years of Android Development
· Previous experience as a Lead Android Developer
· Experience with Android SDK, Java, Android Studio and Eclipse
· Solid understanding of OOP design and principles
· Experience with outside data sources and API’s (XML, Rest, SOAP, JSON)
· Clean coding, scalability, reusability and testability (SOLID, TDD)
· Experience with the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends and keeping up to date with the latest technologies
· Communication skills across all levels of the organisation including 3rd party suppliers
· Previous experience mentoring and guiding juniors and team members
· Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
The right candidate for the role will have experience in high transactional B2C companies. Proven longevity at previous companies is also a plus.
Agile now is the leading niche job site in the UK specialising in Digital & Tech jobs. Our founders have worked within the industry for over 10 years globally.
Our mission is to connect employers and recruiters with the very best talent in the UK whilst building a digital community. Unlike traditional job sites, we work closely with recruitment agencies to communicate our available candidates and ensure our customers find their ideal job as quickly as possible.
We live and breathe our values:
Excellence - Be your best, help people progress
Respect - Value every voice
Accountability - Own your actions
Speed - Move fast, work hard for our customers
Welcome to agile now!
Posted 13 days ago