Customer Success Manager - Hospitality - Enterprise Division
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Location - Central London
Are you Passionate about hospitality and tech? Want to work as Customer Success Manager in a fast-growing international hospitality tech company with big plans? Then Read on..
A cloud-based tech company providing solutions for the hospitality industry. They're rapidly expanding around the globe, working with some of the world's best hospitality companies. They offer cutting-edge technology to manage and optimise client's needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a team of seriously talented and motivated specialists as a Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have your own portfolio of clients - you'll work closely with each of them to understand their evolving needs and ensure your solutions help them achieve their goals, and develop revenues through upselling, cross-selling, and renewals. But, it's much more than that....
Your role will include:
• Building strong relationships with your Clients and becoming a trusted advisor
• Developing a deep understanding of client targets, strategies, and tactics
• Helping develop innovative ideas that deliver measurable success for your clients
• Providing client direction and leadership, identifying opportunities to up-sell and convert accounts to star-performers
• Analysing and presenting performance data, and leading account review meetings in front of the board
• Managing and negotiating client renewals and retention and ensure the high-value clients get ROI
You'll have experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role, ideally in a SaaS or similar tech business, dealing with C-level clients. Also, Willing to consider General Managers or Operations Managers who have a real understanding of the issues in the hospitality industry
You'll love building strong relationships with your clients and get a buzz from helping them achieve great results. You'll have previously handled a portfolio of large multi-national accounts - demonstrating an ability to balance priorities and manage your time effectively.
You'll have a track record of success developing partnerships and client relationships, using various communication tools including phone and email, and especially face to face meetings.
Other things we'd like to see:
• Industry knowledge of the fast-paced hospitality world
• Great Communication skills - written, verbal and face to face
• The ability to prioritise, and to handle changing focuses
• Prior experience within hospitality is essential
• Experience with Salesforce or CRM systems and excel, Micros are beneficial also
So, if you're looking for the next step in your Career, and want to join a fast-growing business that will stretch and develop your skills, then get in touch!
All Jobs at Corecruitment
Posted 20 days ago