Head of Buying-FMCG fast food conceptLondon£70,000-£75,000 + benefits
My client is one of the UK largest fast food restaurant chains, offering fresh, authentic & handmade oriental food nationally.
As the Head of Buying, you will take the lead in negotiating commercial and contractual terms for purchases in both the UK and US.
You will manage a growing team and will be tasked with delivering cost savings to the business whilst maintaining high levels of quality and service to maintain and grow long-standing supplier relationships and to develop new opportunities at a competitive price.
- Responsibility for £50m of food and non-food purchases
- To develop buying strategy across several areas, including food, non-food and other areas of procurement
- Able to reduce or control costs whilst maintaining or improving quality and standards whilst being commercially focused
- You must have previous buying experience in a similar role
- Previous people management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced and high volume business (hospitality background an advantage)
- Ability to target and deliver significant cost savings
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role or know someone suitable please feel to contact me on email@example.com
or call 0207 790 2666.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com
with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!