Head of Hospitality and Catering for London Venue up to £60k plus benefits
A very successful and busy hospitality business which delivers catering and hospitality for key events throughout the year such as conferencing, guest dinners, graduations, summer schools and weddings across all campuses.
The Head of Hospitality and Catering is a senior post within the business.
The post holder is responsible overall for the management of:
• Multiple venue restaurants and hospitality service
• Leading and developing a large internal team
• Delivery of excellent customer service to students, staff and guests
• Professional catering qualification such as a Degree, HND, BTEC or City & Guilds in Hotel & Restaurant Management or Food Service/Production Management or equivalent
• Alcohol License
• Experience in a multi-site environment
• Management of catering and hospitality services
• Planning and executing multiple events over various sites simultaneously
• Experience in developing business strategies
• Foster long term profitable relationships
• Provide direction and expertise
If interested in this great opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also connect with Craig on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/craigprentice
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
All Jobs at Corecruitment
Posted 18 days ago