Night Warehouse Manager-FMCG leading food supplier!£30,000- 33,000 + benefitsBuckinghamshire
Due to continued growth, a brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join their busy depot as a Night Warehouse Manager. This is an extremely varied and vital role to the warehouse and the operational function within the business.
You will need a good knowledge of warehouse management systems, preferably with experience of RF or Voice technology, experience with handling FMCG and/or temperature controlled food products, knowledge of food safety and HACCP procedures, and people management including team building skills.You must be from a FMCG foodservice/drinks warehouse management background and CPC qualified would be beneficial.You will:
- Manage the night shift in a positive, service-focused and professional manner.
- Ensure a safe working environment for the shift and handover to other shifts.
- Ensure that all orders are picked in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow company protocols and procedures relating to the handling of temperature sensitive products.
- Ensure that all invoicing and route paperwork is completed in accordance with the route schedule.
- Ensure that routes depart on time in accordance with the routing schedule.
- Recruit, train and develop staff for new positions and for succession planning.
- Ensure that all product consolidations are completed on time in accordance with loading schedules.
- Ensure that the required standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times
- Manage the loading of delivery vehicles to ensure that routes are loaded in the correct sequence.
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse procedures and compliance.
- Supervisory / Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment.
- PC skills for Excel / Word / Powerpoint and WMS experience.
- HACCP / IOSHH trained advantageous.
My client is one of the largest food service operators in the UK, offering a great range of multi-temperature food products, including butchery and fresh range food to caterers across the country.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!