Restaurant Operations Logistics Associate - Ireland28000 Euro's
My client is a cool, trendy foodie/Tech business, operating on an international level, so progression within the company is rapid for the right person. Ideally, you will have the skills to be trained to step into the Operations Manager position
You are friendly yet assertive, very analytical, great at dealing with large amounts of data, fantastic at problem-solving and highly organised, as you will be working alongside a team to manage delivery drivers.
You may have worked in logistics in a warehouse, which is heavily numbers driven on the operations & analytical side, or been involved with restaurant operations as a junior GM.
You will be based in Dublin, LeinsterWhat is it?
Who Are You?
- Responsible for managing a fleet of riders across a large area.
- High-level skill set - analytical side. You will consume large amounts of data. If something goes wrong, you will have problem-solving skills to solve it quickly and efficiently.
- Research and implement initiatives to ensure high retention of drivers, organising meetings to discuss their needs and any problems that may arise
- Manage and delegate email and phone correspondence
- Supervise hours' approval, payments and admin duties
- Experienced with Excel, SQL.
- Experience with operations, people management & a strong leader
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Very analytical with great execution skills
- Process driven, great with figures and an analytical mindset.
- Degree Educated but not afraid to muck in and get your hands dirty
- 2-5 years' restaurant operations from an FMCG background or delivery company, perhaps even from the engineering world.
- Experience working for a start-up business is desirable but not essential
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to email@example.com
or call me - +442077902666Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!