Operations Manager - B&I Contract Catering - West of London & Surrey - £52,000 plus PRB & TravelThe Role:
My client is looking to add an innovative, creative, commercial, sparky Operations Manager to their team. We are looking for a real foodie operator, someone who has plenty of energy, charisma and is looking to grow with a great foodie company. Their contracts tend to be based around very modern concepts with a strong focus on retail. My client is NOT looking for someone who has been in the game for a long time, we are looking for someone from a commercial environment with multi-client and multi-site experience. You will have a keen understanding of the B&I Sector and the environment they work in but will be able to bring a fresh pair of eyes to the table and really develop your skill set within the contracts.Key Responsibilities:
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the best possible service is delivered across your portfolio whilst managing your client's expectations.
- You will be responsible for the development of your team whilst staying ahead of the game and always looking to continuously improve the offer.
- You will be financially astute and proven in commercial contracts.
- The company covers staff dining, retail, vending, fine dining and executive hospitality.
- Reporting directly into the Operations Director this role will see you responsible for up to 8 sites within the M3/M4 Corridor covering Reading, Chiswick & one site based in Scotland.
- It's essential that you are innovative, creative and up to speed on all current food trends.
Operations Manager - B&I Contract Catering - West of London & Surrey - £52,000 plus PRB & TravelInterested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!Contact: Kate
- Passion for food and customer service
- Excellent business acumen
- Motivator of staff with excellent client relationships
- Excellent man management skills
- Financially astute
- IT literate
- Excellent client relationships
- Looking for bags of personality and charisma
- Multi-site experience is essential
- Craft Trained would be desirable
- Innovative, creative in your approach
- Invested in the industry and happy to be an ambassador for my client at all stages
. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com
or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!