Regional Marketing Manager - Surrey - £35-45k basic + package - Must have QSR or Retail background
My client is looking for an organised, charismatic self-starter with strong experience in QSR/ Retail marketing management who can drive sales, project manage and take initiative. If this sounds like you get in touch now!Responsibilities Great team work
Drive Sales in a sustainable way
- Work closely with your stakeholders to deliver the 'targeted' results
- Share your knowledge and experience with others
- Promote an attitude that is enthusiastic, open and honest
The 'nut's and bolts of the role'
- Develop a thorough understanding of the stores that you are responsible for and build a robust marketing plan to deliver forecasted sales growth, within budget.
- Schedule marketing activity designed to address key business opportunities, examples of which are:
- New store openings
- Under-performing stores
- Student and Freshers events
- Competitor blunting
- Corporate and Business opportunities
- Increasing frequency
- Increasing sales derived from Carry Out orders
- Internal marketing
- Execute the programs/plans for these effectively.
- Being mindful of Return on Investment and measurability
- Adapt and improve on the strategy and plans as required over time. Learning from success and failures.
- Develop, engage and work closely with the operational teams to create buy-in on the marketing campaigns, programs and plans.
- Manage all the implementation of your campaigns across all the marketing channels including; facebook, Text Messaging, Leafleting, Direct Mail, Royal Mail drops, Google PPC, PR, Email, box topping and others as applicable.
- Define, order and ensure correct display of all Point of Sales materials, in line with the requirements of each campaign.
- Advise on menu development and pricing strategies for all stores based on sales performance, store demographics and competitor insight.
- Set up and manage monthly competitor monitoring against key menu items and implementation of competitor disruption tactical campaigns as and when required.
- Analyse the success of each campaign and its corresponding activities and amend/introduce new/improved programs based on conclusions.
- Attend all Area / Regional meetings as and when required and report on marketing campaigns progress and future plans.
- Menu proofing and menu quantities forecasting
- Keep the website up-to-date, implementing changes through our content management system
- Review of stores sales, order count, frequency of purchase, new customer numbers and profit growth on a daily basis
- Weekly reporting against KPI's
All Jobs at Corecruitment
Posted 14 days ago