Reservations Supervisor - Hospitality Group in London - £22000
Portfolio of luxury properties.
Location : Head Office, London
Hours : Monday to Friday "office hours"
As Reservations Supervisor you will assist the Reservations Manager in coaching and developing the Reservations team and ensure the division provides effective guest service to ensure customer satisfaction through the implementation of proper reservations procedures.Main Responsibilities:
- To support the Reservation Manager on the day-to-day running of the department
- To have full product knowledge including latest package or promotions
- To answer customer enquiries on the phone; email or via other means used by the business promptly and professionally
- Be able to up-sell and cross-sell in order to maximize revenue
- To ensure all enquiries taken are responded to on the day they are received and all information recorded on the reservation file
- To support in the preparation of all documents needed for the reservation (contract; payment details; special requirements; etc)
- To ensure the following of the procedure: taking deposits, ensuring that guests are fully aware of the properties' cancellation policy, completion of the guest reservation with correct information, etc.
- To be aware of business specifics targets and endeavour to achieve and / or exceed these targets.
- To handle Group Bookings and ensure all agreements and necessary documents are on files
- Be responsible for reservations and enquiries taken and to ensure they are all responded to on the day received.
- Support the Revenue Manager and Reservation Manager with reporting, analysis; management of OTA and other ad-hoc duties
- To assist in comments and complaint handling
- To assist in the training and development; motivation and good professional spirit of the team
- To be full aware of the Hotel's fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
- Previous experience within International brand or Luxury Hotel, Resort or Serviced Apartment reservations team is essential
- Previous supervisory/management experience including managing a team is required
- Experience in managing reservation for a portfolio of properties is ideal
- Able to work well within a small team and be self-motivated and autonomous
- Work well under a fast pace environment with targets and deadlines
- Highly organized and efficient, strong administrator & communicator
- Working under the Data Protection Act for all personal client information
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language, other language are beneficial
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500! Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
All Jobs at Corecruitment
Posted 11 days ago