Restaurant Manager for High-End Brasserie in Scotland - up to £35k + bonus and benefits
Trendy restaurant as part of a Multi-award winning resort with a very steady trade throughout the year and very busy summer.
Accommodation available. Shift pattern will be 5 days on and may include Weekends.THE POSITION
- Assume the responsibility for this trendy outlet within the resort and management of a team of 12 to 18 staff
- Rotation for the team ensuring efficiency in the service and payroll control
- Ordering and Stock control, costs control and trend analysis
- Training and development of your team
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and Executive Chef to ensure quality of food and service is delivered.
- Constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- Manage Health & Safety and Food Hygiene, ensuring there is strict compliance with all legislation
- The Manager will create and be required to operate within efficient labour budgets for each season, tracking labour spending and providing input regarding capital projects and initiatives
- Duties will also include supporting other restaurants and Bars in the resort, meeting and conference manager and act as a Duty Manager when required.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
- Minimum 2 years experience at Manager level in restaurant, traditional Brasserie and or 4* /5* Hotel
- Previous Hotel experience will be an advantage but not necessary.
- Ability to display excellent Guest care skills
- Proven man-management, coaching and team building skills
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
- Good Financial awareness with a full understanding of Food and Beverage revenue streams and controls, including Micros POS
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!