Senior Staffing Manager for a Fantastic Events Company in London £30,000-£35,000
I am recruiting for a Senior Staffing Manager to join a great Events Company in London.
You will have responsibility for managing the whole staffing function which covers all temporary staffing for the venue. You will need to be available for early morning check in and late night check out, along with managing staffing budgets, recruitment, inductions and training. Communication with all departments is essential to ensure you have the correct levels of staff per event. The ideal candidate will already come from an event/catering staffing background and be looking for a similar move so you can step straight in and hit the ground running. The Role
- Responsible for up to 1000 casuals depending on the size of the event
- Liaise with Human Resources, Senior Staffing and Training Managers to organize training courses
- Ensure inductions and training of staff is carried out along with appraisals
- Ensure personnel files are kept up to date
- Completing rotas, forecasting wages figures and managing uniform requirements
- Completing check in and checkout of staff
Senior Staffing Manager for a Fantastic Events Company in London £25,000-£30,000 Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
- Must be a strong person manager with experience of managing a similar amount of staff
- Must have experience within a staffing role already
- Needs to be flexible on their working hours
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
All Jobs at Corecruitment
Posted 11 days ago