Trainee Assistant Manager with Customer Relation duties - £17,000 + career progressionSoccer Leisure Centre - Heathrow Looking for career progression?Being rejected for Management roles due to lack of management experience?
This is your opportunity to enhance your skills on to a Management Level. A Renowned Football Leisure Brand is seeking a fan of the sport to support the management team as a trainee assistant manager with customer relations duties supporting reception and the overall running of the site.
The client requires
- People management skills - Manage, motivate, and lead a team of people
- Innovation skills - creative ways to engage with customers using social media and attract new business
- Interpersonal skills - building rapport with customers and team captains
- Organization skills - ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing exceptional and informative customer service to the Club's diverse supporter base
- Upholding the Club's high standards of Equality and Inclusion
- To facilitate the smooth running and effectiveness of all supporter related interactions
In return they offer a competitive salary, excellent internal training, staff rewards and recognition programme PLUS the opportunity to progress within a people focused environment.
The team members are encouraged to develop their careers within the brand and as a company thy provide support, training, and guidance to assist individuals in achieving their career aspirations. Apply now and start ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
All Jobs at Corecruitment
Posted 16 days ago