Warehouse Section Manager-FMCG National food supplier!Buckinghamshire£27,000+benefits
I am looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Supervisor/Team Leader with previous warehouse and transport backgrounds.
You will need team supervisory and people management experience. Working within a team environment, the successful candidate will assist the Warehouse Manager with both warehouse and operational KPIs to tight deadlines and drive improvements by engaging the team in promoting a positive culture.Key Responsibilities:
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse procedures and compliance
- Supervisory / Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment
- HACCP / IOSHH trained advantageous
- Customer Service focus
- Commitment and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to make sound decisions particularly about error correction
- A good understanding of Health & Safety at Work and Food Safety Act
- Display aspects of own self-awareness of behaviour and personal effectiveness and efficiency.
- Show great flexibility and be prepared to work additional hours where necessary.
- Effective team worker
- PC literate in Excel and Word
- Demonstrates high levels of initiative, focus and commitment and flexibility
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse / transport procedures and compliance
- PC skills for Excel / Word / PowerPoint andWMSexperience
My client is one of the largest food service operators in the UK, offering branded and private-label goods to over 400,000 customers, including independent convenience stores, grocers, pubs and restaurants.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!