We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Care Co-ordinator to join our LEE, Lewisham, Croydon and Bromley Office.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about providing the highest quality service, has a positive approach to work, and who wants to work within our fast growing, professional organisation.
Do you have a passion for caring?
· Profound interest in Care
· Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
· Great team player
· Excellent customer service skills
· Flexible and adaptable
· Effective organisational and multi-tasking skills
· Awareness of key business principles
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience of working within the Care Sector
· Full UK Driving Licence and vehicle
· Experience in a similar Co-ordinator role
· Responsible for the administration and co-ordination of care services
· Implementation of care rosters
· Ensuring operations and services run smoothly and efficientlyAllocating suitable Care Workers to client calls
· Ensuring Care Workers provide the quality of care that meets the standards determined by the company
· Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirementsBuilding a good rapport with customers and staff to ensure high quality service delivery
· Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
· Accurately maintaining client records·
· Ensuring staff rosters are complete on staff management system
· Supporting Branch Manager and assisting with day to day running of the branch
WE OFFER: ·
· Opportunities for Promotions·
· Incentives and Awards·
· Competitive rates of pay according to your Performance
For further information on our company, please visit: www.eleanorhealthcaregroup.co.uk
ELEANOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND IS REGULATED BY THE CARE QUALITY COMMISSION (CQC)
Eleanor Home Care is part of the independent Eleanor Healthcare Group of Companies, which has been providing high quality care and health services for more than 30 years. Since our group was founded in 1979, we have continuously developed and grown our home care service and today we deliver about 1.2 million care calls in and around London each year.
Posted 12 days ago