Customer Success Manager (GER), LONDON, Soho
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be one of our first recruits and be essential to the build up and launch of our customer support and engagement system as well as ongoing improvement and expansion of our platform. With a passion for problem solving, you will use your experience, knowledge and communication skills to create a great customer experience and drive user engagement and help us achieve commercial success.
You have done this sort of thing before and can give active input into how we setup our processes in dealing with our customers so that it is in line with the EveryStay brand.
The majority of our audience is German speaking so fluency in German is a must.
· Respond to inbound requests from both property owners and travellers using email and phone
· Setup FAQs and guidelines on how we deal with user queries
· Play a crucial role in automating our processes as much as possible, while not compromising on service
· Train and manage additional colleagues as necessary
· Maintain a single customer view
· Demonstrated expertise in a previous role, ideally in the travel industry
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience
· Native German language skills, excellent English language skills.
· Ability to think about your role in terms of greater business context
· Ability to train, motivate and lead direct reports
Desired (not required)
· Experience with tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Zendesk is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
Knowledge of one other European language is a strong plus
EveryStay is a brand new London based start-up looking to make its mark in the 90$bn global holiday rental industry. We are on a mission to create a lean and easy to use platform for connecting owners with guests. Both user groups at the centre of everything we do.
Posted 12 days ago