Tired of being just another number in a large agency? Do you want to be a cornerstone of the growth of a young, dynamic business? Are you entrepreneurial, ambitious and well connected but not necessarily keen to get involved with the administrative side of running a business? If your answer is yes to all of the above, then please read on.
This is a key role to support the agency at an exciting time, to help grow it to the next level.
A creative and reactive, strong team player, with an ability to generate ideas for business development and be able to run with the team’s projects/initiatives in this area of the business.
Applicants are expected to have:
· 6+ years of business development or relationship management experience, including at least one year of senior management experience
· The desire to build something and have the right attitude to be part of a growing team.
· Held a similar role in a large corporate communication design agency (must have) and a good knowledge of the business.
· Good organisational skills, target driven and customer focussed.
· Experience working directly with clients.
· Strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
· Experience in budgeting and writing new business proposals and the ability to communicate them during new business meetings.
· A successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
· Experience of troubleshooting and ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Good knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to demonstrate sales planning experience and successful implementation.
· A strong network of connections, especially Investor Relation Officers, Executives, Corporate Finance teams, NOMADS and Strategic Communications Consultants.
· The ability to identify and secure new revenue streams, review current client portfolios and identify growth opportunities to create more value from existing customers. Help develop necessary materials in order to win new projects.
· Excellent networking skills.
Direct Sales, New Business Development, Expand current portfolios, Lead Generation and KPI Tracking.
· Lead generation and sales implementation
· Performance tracking, recording and monitoring of own ROI and KPIs
· Developing and implementing the B2B sales plan. Able to demonstrate sales planning experience and successful implementation.
· Maintain awareness of competitor activity
· To manage client accounts, attend events and be part of the service delivery team where required.
· To understand the customers’ business environment and needs
· Develop and maintain relationships with customers based on an understanding of their business
· Deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
· When necessary, to be responsible for your own clients after sales, follow up and on-going sales
· Identify new product/business development to ensure sustainable growth.
· Working with the Managing Director to build understanding of practices that are important to clients
· Using innovative approaches to keep ahead of competitors and add value to our proposition
· Bi-monthly forecasting of net revenue and gross margin
· Referral partnership generation (ie generating and nurturing relationships with key referrers/introducers such as corporate finance brokers, consultants, finance journalists/PR consultants etc)
High basic together with a commission based bonus. The opportunities are substantial.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
We are a small, friendly and energetic team, with a flexible and proactive approach to deliver a high level of client service, which consistently receives strong feedback from clients. We are a fast growing agency that is quickly moving out of the start-up phase. We specialise in corporate communications design with a focus on providing strategic design solutions for pitch documents. We also help companies with periodic reporting, digital and branding.
We work in partnership with our clients and partners to develop creative communications solutions in order to deliver a clear message to audiences. We often work with Strategic Communication Consultants, Investor Relation Officers, Sales teams, Corporate Finance teams and Board level members.
We have established a proven track record and strong reputation in the Square Mile in a short space of time through our existing relationships with SMEs and blue chips. We also offer support throughout IPOs, M&As and other transactions.
Posted 9 days ago