Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
This person is responsible for developing, executing and analyzing digital and direct marketing programs targeted at both prospects and existing customers. This marketing role is responsible for creating and executing integrated demand generation programs to drive pipeline growth. Additionally, this person has event management responsibility that includes planning, organizing and executing events, including trade shows, seminars and conferences on time and within budget. Works across multiple functions and geographies, and works with cross-functional teams in marketing program identification, development, and execution.
- Develop, manage, execute and evaluate integrated demand generation campaigns utilizing all of the marketing mix elements – emails, videos, podcasts, online advertising including SEO and SEM, webinars, 3rd party relationships/programs and social media.
- Manage the process of creating compelling marketing campaign content, including: white papers, eBooks, podcasts, videos, product collateral, webinars and event content, online advertising, infographics, case studies, website material and social media content. Need to be able to manage the development of this content from conception through execution working cross-functionally with various internal resources.
- Write program briefs for each integrated program with key elements including: target messages, target audiences, goals, major components and timelines.
- Hands-on development of the various campaign content – webinar management, podcast development, case study writing (draft versions of the content), email copy, etc.
- Manage conference and tradeshow participation -- pre-show planning and logistics, on-site and post-show analysis. Activities include: : event planning including all exhibit logistics, booth design and updates, vendor management, budget management and all marketing materials support (collateral, media, and promotional items); : travel to event, set-up booth, manage all installation components, training of booth staff and dismantling and shipment of booth; : budget reconciliation, lead analysis (including net new contacts/companies), booth evaluation upon return, shipment dismantling, event debrief survey to team.
- Develop, manage, execute and evaluate lead generation and email nurturing programs and emails through the use of Marketo with the goal of generating MQLs. Work with internal resources to create compelling HTML emails and other campaign assets with strong copy, images and call to actions (CTAs).
- Work closely with sales to ensure campaign alignment to sales strategy and communication of programs.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including response rates, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Manage marketing budget to support demand generation activities and expenses analyzing the total spend versus budget.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B marketing program/campaign execution and lead/demand generation experience in a B2B software technology company.
- Demonstrated success directly managing closed loop integrated marketing programs with a successful track record of achieving results.
- This is a critical and highly visible role in the company that demands creativity, superior organizational, project management and time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to think with clarity under pressure. Most importantly, it requires the drive and ability to take ownership of and deliver high quality programs and content on time, within budget and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple programs simultaneously.
- Clear and compelling writing skills, strong oral communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will understand best practices and processes for demand generation and integrated marketing programs and elements.
- High-energy, creative, highly collaborative, team-oriented, driven individual with a passion for executing high quality, successful marketing programs within a complex, global organization.
- Proficient with database marketing, marketing automation and CRM tools – Marketo and Salesforce.com experience.
- Ability to travel: 20%
A worldwide leader in logistics software, Kewill empowers organizations to efficiently MOVE goods and information across the global supply chain.
Kewill delivers quantifiable value to our customers by forging long-term partnerships that enable them to minimize risk, grow their business and respond to changing market dynamics. The Kewill platform helps companies collaborate, reduce costs, manage volatility and automate processes across the entire supply chain from transportation and warehousing to compliance and visibility.
Kewill, a Francisco Partners portfolio company, supports supply chain execution activities for 7,500 companies in over 100 countries.
All Jobs at Kewill
Posted 13 days ago