This is an opportunity for a proven Data Architect to join a leading Consultancy, a Global Alliance Partner of Salesforce, who is continuing to grow their UK operations. It is a must that you have had hands on experience with Force.com platform.
About the company
Widely regarded as one of the most successful Salesforce Consultancies in the US and now growing in the UK, our client is experiencing a real surge in demand due to the gap in the Salesforce market left by recent, well documented acquisitions. The client does goal is to move not just the CRM but to help enable its clients to move all of its ERP infrastructure into the cloud.
If you are looking to be part of a small-to-medium sized team with a huge, established US practice and financial backing then this is the place for you.
- Lead data management and migration projects
- Develop, maintain, and review data processes and architecture for both on-premise and cloud-based data systems
- Conduct team reviews and recommend data modeling, administrative, and design improvements
- Demonstrate ability to learn and research advanced data technologies and concepts, learning new skills and software as necessary
- Work closely with team members to optimize database queries
- Demonstrate high-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments
- Produce highly detailed document artifacts and maintain them for the duration of projects
- Assess all risks and offer mitigation strategies, communicating impacts to project across multiple channels
- Interpret client functional and informational needs and turn them into data requirements, process models, and active systems
- Support assigned systems throughout transition periods
Skills & Experience
- Possess a client-focused attitude through conversations and documentation
- Experience with master data management (MDM), data governance, data security, data quality and related tools desired.
- Demonstrate deep data integration and/or migration experience with Salesforce.com and other cloud-enabled tools
- Demonstrate expertise in complex SQL statements and RDBMS systems such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostGres
- Demonstrate experience with complex coding through ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Pentaho, and Talend
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of the organization
- Coordinate management activities with others on the team
- Experience with full-fledged data warehouse or data mart models
- Experience with both dimensional and 3rd normal form data modeling, data integration, and reporting
- Hands-on ability to set up reporting tools and build reports and ad hoc functionality
- Experience with reporting / BI tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, or SSRS
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Related certifications in Informatica and Salesforce a plus
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks such as TOGAF and DMBOK a plus
- Previous experience in consulting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be willing to travel (35%)
- Must be authorised to work for any UK. employer
Our client offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives & medical benefits
The Client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
Manson & Co is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
London / South East / West / East / North / Hertfordshire / Berkshire / Surrey / Kent / Buckinghamshire / Scotland / Wales / Spain / UK / Europe / JAVA / Salesforce.com / Apex / Visualforce / Technical / Force.com / SaaS / Software as a service / Cloud Computing / Germany / Belgium / Sweden / England / Scotland / Ireland /