In this position, you are responsible for greeting all visitors, applicants, and vendors entering the building and assisting them as necessary. You will handle a multiple line switchboard, sending calls to appropriate associates and/or departments. Other responsibilities include assisting in a number of administrative tasks.
With the responsibilities of this position, it is imperative that the person we hire be outgoing and friendly as well as professional and well-spoken.
· Must be able to multi-task
· Ability to work independently
· Detail-oriented and organized
· High level of dependability
· Able to work Monday-Friday from 12:30p.m. - 5:00p.m.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Life Assurance Cover
· Company Sick Pay
· Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
· Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund – Discounted monthly rates
· Childcare Vouchers – Tax efficient way of paying for childcare
· Ride2Work – Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
· Company Events throughout the Year
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 100 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.
Posted 26 days ago