· Experience is beneficial but not required
· Be able to work flexible hours (early morning and late nights)
· Ability to work effectively within a team and assists other team members
· The ability to work Sundays and a minimum of one more shift per week from Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday.
· Full time and part time positions
· £7.20 per hour with additional pay for drivers
· Fully paid training provided
· Further training and development opportunities within the Auditor role or up to Team Leader level
· Opportunities for short term overseas work ( Norway and Sweden )
· Adaptable working hours
· Paid holiday leave
· Work schedules sent in advance
RGIS is a global organisation and market leader that performs inventories for some of the largest retail companies on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns.
The role involves counting stock for a wide range of retailers around Scotland with our handheld systems on a casual contract with various shifts including early and late shifts.
Access to personal transport and a full, clean driving licence are advantageous as we may require employees to drive themselves and colleagues to a customer location. Additional pay and travel costs will be provided in such instances
Posted 10 days ago