Kingsthorpe, NorthamptonshireJOB TITLE:
Advanced Nurse PractitionerSALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary negotiable depending on experience WORKING HOURS:
Full time or part time consideredTHE COMPANY:
Our client is a well established practice that is based in Kingsthorpe near Northampton. The practice offers its services to the Kingsthorpe and outlying population (approx 8,500 patients). The practice endeavours to provide the best possible health care to their patients in a professional environment that is easily accessible to all.THE ROLE:
If successful, your role, as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, will be a busy but rewarding role. You will assist other medical personnel in the care of practice patients to include treatment, preventative care, screening and patient education.Key Responsibilities of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to include:-
- To provide, assessment, screening treatment, services and health education advice and refer patients onto secondary care if necessary.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with an undifferentiated diagnosis.
- Prescribe and review medication for therapeutic effectiveness, appropriate to patient needs and in accordance with evidence-based practice and national and practice protocols, and within scope of practice.
- To complete all administration that may arise from the patient visits.
- To form excellent working relationships work closely with the doctors on shift on a daily basis.
Please note this list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out any additional duties as per management instruction.THE CANDIDATE:
The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner will be self motivated who would be happy to work in a busy surgery based in Kingsthorpe near Northampton and committed to high standards of care. You will also be flexible with excellent interpersonal skills.Key experience essential for the role of Advanced Nurse Practitioner based in Kingsthorpe near Northampton:
- Will live within a commutable distance of Kingsthorpe, Northamptonshire
- Will be NMC registered with a nursing degree.
- Must have an independent prescribing qualification
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.