Engineering Team Leader
PERMANENT, FULL TIME
SALARY: Competitive salary & benefits
LOCATION: Duxford, Cambridge
Who we are- Engineering Team Leader-Duxford, Cambridge
The Group Print and Operations division for my client based in Duxford, provided a world class service to their 3 three exam boards. Utilising our modern warehouse facilities in Duxford and Papworth Everard, they provide an end-to-end logistics service for printing, storing, collating and despatching more than 40 million question papers to over 170 countries around the globe.
Are you: - Engineering Team Leader-Duxford, Cambridge
• A skilled engineering technician with experience in managing a team?
• An excellent fault finder, able to identify and resolve issues promptly and to a good standard?
• Passionate about engineering maintenance?
• Focused on the delivery of continuous improvement?
• A strong communicator, able to deal with all levels within an organisation?
• Experienced in the administration of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems?
What we’re looking for: - Engineering Team Leader-Duxford, Cambridge
ideally you will be an electrically biased maintenance engineer, qualified to at least ONC/HNC or equivalent standard in an engineering or maintenance discipline along with either IOSH or NEBOSH certification in Health and Safety.
In this hands-on role you’ll be part of a highly skilled engineering team, responsible for the planning and delivery of planned preventive maintenance for the electro-mechanical equipment at our two distribution sites, Duxford and Papworth.
You’ll be an experienced leader able to support the Engineering Manager, managing a team of technicians and engineers in their absence.
In addition the successful applicant will: - Engineering Team Leader-Duxford, Cambridge
• Lead by example on H&S
• Be responsible for the mentoring of engineering apprentices
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills
• Use Root Cause Analysis to identify faults and implement improvements
• Act as a role model and identify opportunities for Lean and Business Improvement
• Work closely with the Operations teams to ensure new equipment and processes are implemented successfully
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
Benefits - Engineering Team Leader-Duxford, Cambridge • Generous contributory pension
• At least 36 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Subsidised staff restaurants and cafes
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Salary Sacrifice Bike Scheme
• Corporate discounts on BUPACare, Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 2nd January 2017
All Jobs at The SmartList
Posted 15 days ago