LOCATION: Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire
JOB TITLE: Management Accountant
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive
WORKING HOURS: Varied Shifts available – Full Time
THE COMPANY: Our client is one of the UK’s leading technical trade extrusion companies. Operating from their 90,000 sq ft factory in Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire they manufacture a diverse range of thermoplastic products supplying a variety of industries.
THE ROLE: The role of Management Accountant is a newly created role due to the continued growth of the business. The primary responsibility of the role will be developing and analysing financial information to allow the organisation to make well informed decisions to ensure stability, profitability and growth. . You will work closely along side the operations manager and the chairman.
This role would suit either a candidate with a wealth of experience in a managerial accounts role or a candidate who is looking for the opportunity to grow, develop and make a career for themselves within the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Management Accountant :
• Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
• Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
• Provide management reporting for decision making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
• Ongoing review of cash flow and production of forecasts
• Production of annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
• Report on capital expenditure
• Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliation and review of intangible assets
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for Management Accountant role will be a qualified Accountant. Our client are looking for applications from candidates who will be confident in their ability to play a pivotal part in the growth of this department, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Key experience essential for the Management Accountant role:
• Live within a commutable distance of Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire
• CIMA/ACCA part-qualified or AAT qualified
• Proven experience within the entire Accounts function desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
All Jobs at The SmartList
Posted 15 days ago